Dufton Primitive Methodist Church Westmorland

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Dufton Primitive Methodist Church Westmorland' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Dufton Primitive Methodist Church Westmorland' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Dufton Primitive Methodist Church Westmorland' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Dufton Primitive Methodist Church Westmorland' page

This chapel was built in 1905

The Primitive Methodists first built a chapel here in 1839.

The present stone built church sits in a prominent place in the village.

In 2016 worship continues here. Dufton with Knock Methodist Church

Photos taken October 2016

OS Map Ref:91:NY691250

 

This page was added by Elaine and Richard Pearce on 23/11/2016.