Sedbusk Primitive Methodist Chapel North Yorkshire

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Sedbusk Primitive Methodist Chapel North Yorkshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Sedbusk Primitive Methodist Chapel North Yorkshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Sedbusk Primitive Methodist Chapel North Yorkshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Sedbusk Primitive Methodist Chapel North Yorkshire' page

This chapel was built in 1875

Sedbusk is a small village on the northern side of Wensleydale. It lies about one and a half miles above the town of Hawes.There is much evidence of the quarrying once carried on here in that there are flagstone paths and roofs. The chapel has been converted into a dwelling. It sits directly behind Chapel Cottage. Nothing is known about the chapel. It does not appear in the statistical records of 1940 or 1972.

Photos taken November 2016

OS Map Ref:98:SD883911

This page was added by Elaine and Richard Pearce on 03/11/2016.

If you're already a registered user of this site, please login using the form on the left-hand side of this page.