Miles Green Primitive Methodist Chapel Miles Green Road Staffordshire

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Miles Green Primitive Methodist Chapel Miles Green Road Staffordshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Miles Green Primitive Methodist Chapel Miles Green Road Staffordshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Miles Green Primitive Methodist Chapel Miles Green Road Staffordshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Miles Green Primitive Methodist Chapel Miles Green Road Staffordshire' page

This chapel was built in 1880

Date of closure for worship is unknown but the property was being sold by a local estate agent for £125.00 in 2009.

In December 2015 the rear part of the building is inhabited and one presumes that the chapel area will be refurbished to complete the change from a place of worship to a dwelling.

Photos taken December 2015

OS Map Ref:118:SJ804500

This page was added by Elaine and Richard Pearce on 25/12/2015.

If you're already a registered user of this site, please login using the form on the left-hand side of this page.