Biddulph Moor (Hill Top) Primitive Methodist Chapel Staffordshire

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Biddulph Moor (Hill Top) Primitive Methodist Chapel Staffordshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Biddulph Moor (Hill Top) Primitive Methodist Chapel Staffordshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Biddulph Moor (Hill Top) Primitive Methodist Chapel Staffordshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Biddulph Moor (Hill Top) Primitive Methodist Chapel Staffordshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Biddulph Moor (Hill Top) Primitive Methodist Chapel Staffordshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Biddulph Moor (Hill Top) Primitive Methodist Chapel Staffordshire' page

This chapel was built in 1904

This stone built chapel, in Chapel Lane, is now known as Hill Top Methodist Church .

It has a large graveyard. In 2015 the church is still open for worship.

Photos taken February 2015

OS Map Ref:118:SJ904582

This page was added by Elaine and Richard Pearce on 07/02/2015.