West Felton PM Chapel Shropshire

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'West Felton PM Chapel Shropshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'West Felton PM Chapel Shropshire' page
Photo:Is this Councillor S. Lloyd the same as the Councillor S. Lloyd at Chapel Street PM Chapel Oswestry?

Is this Councillor S. Lloyd the same as the Councillor S. Lloyd at Chapel Street PM Chapel Oswestry?

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'West Felton PM Chapel Shropshire' page
Photo:These initialed bricks looked very good.They went all round the chapel

These initialed bricks looked very good.They went all round the chapel

This chapel was built in 1909

This small chapel, four and a quarter miles from Oswestry, was built in Hailstones Road (now Tedsmore Road) on a piece of land bought from Mr Withers Edwards. In 1961 a school room, kitchen and car park were added. In 2014 the chapel is still open for worship on a Sunday with a handful of members.

Photos taken December 2014

OS Map Ref:126:SJ351253 

Further information about this chapel can be viewed by following the link to Shropshire’s Nonconformist Chapels.

 

Current information about the chapel can be seen on the Shropshire and Marches Methodist Circuit website.

 

This page was added by Elaine and Richard Pearce on 24/12/2014.
Comments about this page

S Lloyd was Circuit Steward at the time the chapel was built.

By Geoff Dickinson
On 13/01/2015

If you're already a registered user of this site, please login using the form on the left-hand side of this page.