Bagley PM Chapel Shropshire

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Bagley PM Chapel Shropshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Bagley PM Chapel Shropshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Bagley PM Chapel Shropshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Bagley PM Chapel Shropshire' page

This chapel built in 1863 replaced a former chapel built in 1827

The date when this chapel closed is unknown but is thought to have been sometime in the 1980s. The chapel is now converted into a house. The commemorative stones in the photographs are situated above the porch.

Photos taken August 2012

OS Map ref:126:SJ404271 

This page was added by Elaine and Richard Pearce on 06/11/2013.
Comments about this page

Further information on this chapel can be viewed by following the link to Shropshire’s Nonconformist Chapels.

By Geoff Dickinson
On 08/12/2013