Buxton Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Buxton Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Buxton Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Buxton Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire' page
Photo:1890 Buxton Primitive Methodist Chapel in London Road, as it was in 1999

1890 Buxton Primitive Methodist Chapel in London Road, as it was in 1999

Keith Guyler 1999

This Chapel was built in 1890, and is situated on London Road.

Buxton PM Chapel is now used by the Buxton Community Church and is still open.

Photos taken May 2012

OS ref:119:SK059734

This page was added by Elaine and Richard Pearce on 03/06/2012.
Comments about this page

Moses Nadin and his wife Sarah were both well known members of the Primitive Methodist Church on London Road. For forty years he was Society Steward and for fifteen years until his death in 1916 was Chapel Keeper

By Revd Dennis Nadin
On 27/11/2013

If you're already a registered user of this site, please login using the form on the left-hand side of this page.