Boylestone Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Boylestone Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Boylestone Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Boylestone Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Boylestone Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Boylestone Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire' page
Photo:1846 Boylestone Primitive Methodist Chapel  as it was in 1999. It was extended in 1932 and refurbished in 1997.

1846 Boylestone Primitive Methodist Chapel as it was in 1999. It was extended in 1932 and refurbished in 1997.

Keith Guyler 1997

This chapel also known today as Bourne Methodist Church was built in 1846 replacing an earlier one. It is still open for worship in April 2013

There are various inscribed foundation stones relating to the extension built in September 1913.

Who was Rev.T.McKenzie? The stone with his name was laid on behalf of the Connexion.

Another is inscribed Parker Street P M Society. Who were they?

Photos taken April 2013

OS Map ref:118:SK175357

This page was added by Elaine and Richard Pearce on 12/05/2013.

If you're already a registered user of this site, please login using the form on the left-hand side of this page.