West Halton Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire

By Raymond E.O.Ella

Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln, has the following information relating to this chapel:

  • Ref. MUM/9/6: a photograph of West Halton Primitive Methodist Chapel.

The chapel was built in 1877. The 1941 Methodist Statistical Return describes it as brick built, seating 130 with 2 additional rooms. At that time it was in the Scunthorpe and Winterton Circuit.

This page was added by Geoff Dickinson on 01/06/2018.