Stamford: Blackfriars Lane Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire

By Ray & Marie (Mr. & Mrs. Ella)

The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated: 

  • Oakham Primitive Methodist Circuit

Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records relating to this chapel:

Ref. MLI99354: Former Primitive Methodist Chapel, Blackfriars Lane, Stamford, built 1887, closed before1913, reported to have burnt down 1897, but main structure was iron.

This page was added by Geoff Dickinson on 11/12/2017.