Stainton le Vale Primitive Methodist Chapel, West Lindsey, Lincolnshire

By Raymond E.O.Ella

Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records relating to this chapel:

Ref. MLI87117: Former Primitive Methodist Chapel (now the village hall), Stainton le Vale, built 1894. It is constructed of corrugated iron on a brick base, with a corrugated asbestos roof, with a porch with decorative wooden eaves and finial. There are three windows in the side elavations, with two glazing lights per window.

Follow this link to view two photographs. Another photo is shown here.

Cited on Lincs. County Series O.S. Map, year 1906.

This page was added by Geoff Dickinson on 04/12/2017.