Old Fen Lane Primitive Methodist chapel

Photo:1839 Old Fen Lane Primitive Methodist chapel

1839 Old Fen Lane Primitive Methodist chapel

Keith Guyler 1995

location of Old Fen Lane Primitive Methodist chapel

Old Fen Lane, Scrub Hill LN4 4XD

By Christopher Hill

Old Fen Lane Chapel was near the hamlet of Scrub Hill in the civil parish of Wildmore, at its western boundary with the parish of Coningsby. The Primitive Methodist chapel at Old Fen Lane dates from 1839. It was rebuilt in 1857.

The chapel closed in 2004.

location: 232554

This page was added by Christopher Hill on 05/10/2015.
Comments about this page

Ref. Meth/C/Wildmore, Old Fen Lane, Primitive: Wildmore, Scrub Hill,  Primitive Methodist Chapel, built 1939, rebuilt 1859, empty building in year 2004.

Ref. Meth/C/Old Fen Lane (Primitive)/H/5/1: Sunday School Union Annual Report, year 1917.

Ref. MLI99103: Scrub Hill Primitive Methodist Chapel, Wildmore, built 1839.

By Ray & Marie (Mr. & Mrs. Ella)
On 04/12/2017

If you're already a registered user of this site, please login using the form on the left-hand side of this page.