Middlewich Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire

Photo:Photo No 1

Photo No 1

This photo is by permission of the Cheshire South Methodist Circuit

Photo:Photo No 2

Photo No 2

This photo is by permission of Cheshire South Methodist Circuit

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Middlewich Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Middlewich Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Middlewich Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Middlewich Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Middlewich Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire' page

This building was erected in 1925

There was a Primitive Methodist chapel in Middlewich as early as 1841. This was replaced by another chapel in 1874 and finally by the present building in 1925. According to the statistical records of 1972 it was still open for worship but it closed shortly after that. In 2016 it is Dave's Angling Supercentre.

Photos taken August 2016

OS Map Ref:118:SJ706660 

This page was added by Elaine and Richard Pearce on 24/08/2016.

If you're already a registered user of this site, please login using the form on the left-hand side of this page.