Hove Goldstone Villas Primitive Methodist chapel

Photo:Hove Goldstone Villas Primitive Methodist chapel

Hove Goldstone Villas Primitive Methodist chapel

Keith Guyler 1994

location of Hove Goldstone Villas Primitive Methodist chapel

Goldstone Villas HOVE BN3 3RQ

By Christopher Hill

Hove Goldstone Villas Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in 1878 and closed soon after Methodist union in 1934.  The organ was taken to London Road Methodist Church.

The building became the Cliftonville Hall of the Independent Order of Oddfellows.  It was later converted into commercial use as Europa House.

This page was added by Christopher Hill on 06/05/2015.