Cross o' th' Hands Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Cross o' th' Hands Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Cross o' th' Hands Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Cross o' th' Hands Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire' page
Photo:1909 Cross o' th' Hands Primitive Methodist Chapel as it was in 1987

1909 Cross o' th' Hands Primitive Methodist Chapel as it was in 1987

Keith Guyler 1987

Photo:1909 Cross o' th' Hands Primitive Methodist Chapel as it was in 2002

1909 Cross o' th' Hands Primitive Methodist Chapel as it was in 2002

Keith Guyler 2002

This chapel, seating 90, was opened in 1909 and is still open for worship in 2014

Its unusual lovely name is an indication of its situation on one arm of a cross roads.

Photos taken October 2013

OS Map ref:119:SK283464

This page was added by Elaine and Richard Pearce on 29/12/2013.

If you're already a registered user of this site, please login using the form on the left-hand side of this page.