Elaine and Richard Pearce

My pages:

Page link: Northwich Primitive Methodist Chapel
Northwich Primitive Methodist Chapel
This chapel was built in 1842
Page link: Longtown (Ebenezer) Primitive Methodist Chapel
Longtown (Ebenezer) Primitive Methodist Chapel
This chapel was built in 1889
Page link: Greig (Zion) Primitive Methodist Chapel
Greig (Zion) Primitive Methodist Chapel
This chapel was built in 1875
Page link: Nantwich (Willaston) Primitive Methodist Chapel
Nantwich (Willaston) Primitive Methodist Chapel
The Chapel used to stand in Wistaston Road almost opposite Coppice Road
Page link: Denholme Clough (Halifax Road) Primitive Methodist Chapel
Denholme Clough (Halifax Road) Primitive Methodist Chapel
The chapel is situated in Denholme Gate
Page link: Tebay Primitive Methodist Chapels Westmorland
Tebay Primitive Methodist Chapels Westmorland
There are two buildings here
Page link: Armley (Branch Road) Primitive Methodist Church
Armley (Branch Road) Primitive Methodist Church
This building was erected in 1905
Page link: Dufton Primitive Methodist Church Westmorland
Dufton Primitive Methodist Church Westmorland
This chapel was built in 1905
Page link: Newbiggin-on-Lune Primitive Methodist Chapel Westmorland
Newbiggin-on-Lune Primitive Methodist Chapel Westmorland
The first chapel here was built in 1837
Page link: Dent Primitive Methodist Chapel West Yorkshire
Dent Primitive Methodist Chapel West Yorkshire
This building may have been erected in 1841
Page link: Garsdale Street Primitive Methodist Chapel West Riding of Yorkshire
Garsdale Street Primitive Methodist Chapel West Riding of Yorkshire
Since 1974 the chapel has been in Cumbria but still remains within the boundary of the Yorkshire Dales National Park
Page link: Cardiff (Bethel, Dalton Street) Primitive Methodist Chapel and Sunday School
Cardiff (Bethel, Dalton Street) Primitive Methodist Chapel and Sunday School
The original chapel building has long gone. No dates
Page link: Middlewich Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
Middlewich Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
This building was erected in 1925
Page link: Jarrow (Monkton, Wood Terrace) Co. Durham
Jarrow (Monkton, Wood Terrace) Co. Durham
This chapel was built in 1893
Page link: Winnington Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
Winnington Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
This chapel was built in 1895
Page link: Whitley Bay Oxford Street Primitive Methodist Church
Whitley Bay Oxford Street Primitive Methodist Church
This building was erected in 1904
Page link: Seghill (Station Road) Primitive Methodist Church Northumberland
Seghill (Station Road) Primitive Methodist Church Northumberland
The foundation stone for this church was laid by Mrs C C Leach on August 10th 1901.
Page link: Winterley Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
Winterley Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
The original chapel was built in 1834
Page link: Wingate Station Town (Millbank Terrace) Primitive Methodist Chapel Co. Durham
Wingate Station Town (Millbank Terrace) Primitive Methodist Chapel Co. Durham
The building of this chapel began in 1903 and completed in 1904
Page link: Wakefield Durkar Primitive Methodist Chapel
Wakefield Durkar Primitive Methodist Chapel
This chapel was built in 1875
Page link: Crawford (Village) Primitive Methodist Church
Crawford (Village) Primitive Methodist Church
The first chapel was built in 1856
Page link: Rainford (Ormskirk Road) Primitive Methodist Chapel
Rainford (Ormskirk Road) Primitive Methodist Chapel
Plaque shows date of building to be 1883
Page link: Carrington Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
Carrington Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
This chapel was built in 1875
Page link: Mow Cop Primitive Methodist Memorial Chapel, Primitive Street, Staffordshire
Mow Cop Primitive Methodist Memorial Chapel, Primitive Street, Staffordshire
This chapel is in the historic village of Mow Cop
Page link: Swinhope Primitive Methodist Chapel Allendale Northumberland
Swinhope Primitive Methodist Chapel Allendale Northumberland
The chapel was erected in 1845 and remodelled in 1884
Page link: Allenheads (Bethel) Primitive Methodist Chapel Allendale Northumberland
Allenheads (Bethel) Primitive Methodist Chapel Allendale Northumberland
This large stone built chapel was erected in 1848
Page link: Sparty Lea Primitive Methodist Chapel Allendale Northumberland
Sparty Lea Primitive Methodist Chapel Allendale Northumberland
The first chapel here was built in 1859
Page link: Hexham's Primitive Methodist Chapels Northumberland
Hexham's Primitive Methodist Chapels Northumberland
There have been three Primitive Methodist chapels in Hexham
Page link: Warden Primitive Methodist Chapel Northumberland
Warden Primitive Methodist Chapel Northumberland
This chapel was built in 1869
Page link: Helsby (The Avenue) Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
Helsby (The Avenue) Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
This chapel was built at the Chester end of Helsby in 1902
Page link: Kingswood Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
Kingswood Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
This rural chapel was erected in 1891
Page link: Dore (Mount Zion) Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Dore (Mount Zion) Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
The first little chapel was built on this site in 1860
Page link: Norley (Zion) Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
Norley (Zion) Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
This small rural chapel was built in 1870
Page link: Mere Brow Primitive Methodist Chapel Lancashire
Mere Brow Primitive Methodist Chapel Lancashire
There are two chapels. One built in 1861 and another in 1902
Page link: Hesketh Moss Primitive Methodist Chapel Lancashire
Hesketh Moss Primitive Methodist Chapel Lancashire
This small chapel was built in 1901
Page link: Hesketh Bank Primitive Methodist Chapel
Hesketh Bank Primitive Methodist Chapel
The present chapel was built in 1938 previous chapels having been pulled down.
Page link: Banks (Chapel Lane) Primitive Methodist Chapel Lancashire
Banks (Chapel Lane) Primitive Methodist Chapel Lancashire
This chapel was built in 1876 and enlarged in 1903
Page link: Roby Mill Primitive Methodist Chapel, Up Holland Lancashire
Roby Mill Primitive Methodist Chapel, Up Holland Lancashire
There are two chapels here. Little is known about either.
Page link: Cockshutt Primitive Methodist Chapel Shropshire
Cockshutt Primitive Methodist Chapel Shropshire
This chapel is now demolished
Page link: Fritchley Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Fritchley Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
The first chapel was built in 1829
Page link: Glossop (Shrewbury Street) Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Glossop (Shrewbury Street) Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
This chapel was erected and opened in 1855
Page link: Tallarn Green (Peters' Memorial) Primitive Methodist Chapel Flintshire Wales
Tallarn Green (Peters' Memorial) Primitive Methodist Chapel Flintshire Wales
This large brick built chapel was erected in 1887
Page link: Cloddiau (Zion) Primitive Methodist Chapel Montgomeryshire
Cloddiau (Zion) Primitive Methodist Chapel Montgomeryshire
This chapel was erected and/or opened in 1876
Page link: Buttington (Cefn) Primitive Methodist Chapel Montgomeryshire
Buttington (Cefn) Primitive Methodist Chapel Montgomeryshire
This chapel was erected in 1881 and opened in 1882
Page link: Carleton-in-Craven Primitive Methodist Chapels Yorkshire
Carleton-in-Craven Primitive Methodist Chapels Yorkshire
There have been two Primitive Methodist chapels in Carleton
Page link: Bollington (High Street) Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
Bollington (High Street) Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
This huge stone built chapel was erected in 1901
Page link: Yeadon Primitive Methodist Chapel Yorkshire
Yeadon Primitive Methodist Chapel Yorkshire
This chapel was built in 1875
Page link: Brown Lees Primitive Methodist Chapel Near Biddulph Staffordshire
Brown Lees Primitive Methodist Chapel Near Biddulph Staffordshire
This large brick built chapel was erected in 1894
Page link: Whiteley Green Primitive Methodist Chapel, Cheshire
Whiteley Green Primitive Methodist Chapel, Cheshire
This small rural chapel was built in 1904
Page link: Norton Green Primitive Methodist Chapel Stoke on Trent
Norton Green Primitive Methodist Chapel Stoke on Trent
There are two chapels side by side
Page link: Newbiggin-by-the-Sea Primitive Methodist Chapel Northumberland
Newbiggin-by-the-Sea Primitive Methodist Chapel Northumberland
This chapel was bombed during the second World War and demolished.
Page link: Stakeford PM Chapel Northumberland
Stakeford PM Chapel Northumberland
the chapel was built in 1880
Page link: Millfield Primitive Methodist Chapel Northumberland
Millfield Primitive Methodist Chapel Northumberland
This small stone built chapel was erected in 1855
Page link: Branxton PM Chapel Northumberland
Branxton PM Chapel Northumberland
This was a Tin Tabernacle
Page link: Pegswood PM Chapel Northumberland
Pegswood PM Chapel Northumberland
This building was known as the Centenary Church
Page link: Morpeth PM Chapel Northumberland
Morpeth PM Chapel Northumberland
The present chapel was built in 1904
Page link: Knaresborough Primitive Methodist Chapel Yorkshire
Knaresborough Primitive Methodist Chapel Yorkshire
The plaque on this building indicates it was built in 1851 but ......
Page link: Oswestry Primitive Methodist Chapel Shropshire
Oswestry Primitive Methodist Chapel Shropshire
This chapel was built in 1898
Page link: Morda PM Chapel Shropshire
Morda PM Chapel Shropshire
This chapel was built in 1871
Page link: West Felton PM Chapel Shropshire
West Felton PM Chapel Shropshire
This chapel was built in 1909
Page link: Babbinswood PM Chapel Shropshire
Babbinswood PM Chapel Shropshire
This chapel was built in 1903
Page link: Coton Clanford PM Chapel Staffordshire
Coton Clanford PM Chapel Staffordshire
The foundation stone for this chapel was laid on 30th October 1884
Page link: Brockton PM Chapel Staffordshire
Brockton PM Chapel Staffordshire
This chapel was built in 1867
Page link: Guiseley (Providence) PM Chapel Otley Road West Yorkshire
Guiseley (Providence) PM Chapel Otley Road West Yorkshire
The first PM Chapel was built here in 1843
Page link: Old Malton Primitive Methodist Chapel North Yorkshire
Old Malton Primitive Methodist Chapel North Yorkshire
This chapel was built in 1857 at a cost of £172
Page link: Otley (Station Road) PM Chapel West Yorkshire
Otley (Station Road) PM Chapel West Yorkshire
This chapel was built in 1874
Page link: Acomb PM Chapel York
Acomb PM Chapel York
This small chapel was built in 1824
Page link: Rawdon (Harrogate Road) PM Chapel Yorkshire
Rawdon (Harrogate Road) PM Chapel Yorkshire
The chapel (now demolished) was built in 1867
Page link: Lower Withington PM Chapel nr. Congleton Cheshire
Lower Withington PM Chapel nr. Congleton Cheshire
The building has a date stone of 1874
Page link: Dudleston Heath PM Chapel Shropshire
Dudleston Heath PM Chapel Shropshire
This small chapel in Main Road was built in 1894
Page link: Hampton Heath PM Chapel Bickerton Road Cheshire
Hampton Heath PM Chapel Bickerton Road Cheshire
This country chapel was built in 1875
Page link: Cheadle Heath (St. John's) PM Chapel Stockport Road Cheshire
Cheadle Heath (St. John's) PM Chapel Stockport Road Cheshire
This large brick built chapel with a spire was erected in 1906
Page link: Claxton Primitive Methodist Chapel North Yorkshire
Claxton Primitive Methodist Chapel North Yorkshire
This small rural chapel was built in 1850
Page link: Middleton by Wirksworth Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Middleton by Wirksworth Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Known as Mount Zion This chapel was built in 1906
Page link: Worthing; Chapel Road Primitive Methodist Chapel
Worthing; Chapel Road Primitive Methodist Chapel
A chapel was built on this site in 1893
Page link: Worthing; Lyndhurst Road Primitive Methodist Chapel
Worthing; Lyndhurst Road Primitive Methodist Chapel
The chapel on this site was built in 1929
Page link: Prees PM Chapel Shropshire
Prees PM Chapel Shropshire
This brick built chapel was erected in 1894
Page link: Prees Green PM Chapel
Prees Green PM Chapel
The first PM chapel in Prees Green was built in 1843.
Page link: Horwich Moor Primitive Methodist Chapel Bottom-o'-th'-Moor Lancashire
Horwich Moor Primitive Methodist Chapel Bottom-o'-th'-Moor Lancashire
The foundation stone for the building standing today was laid in 1869
Page link: Mason's Memorial PM Chapel Lee Lane Horwich Lancashire
Mason's Memorial PM Chapel Lee Lane Horwich Lancashire
Foundation stones for this chapel were laid in 1897
Page link: St. Martin's Moor PM Chapel
St. Martin's Moor PM Chapel
The present chapel was built in 1870
Page link: Rowsley Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Rowsley Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
This chapel was built in 1910
Page link: Calver Jubilee Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Calver Jubilee Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
This rural chapel was built in 1860
Page link: Matlock Bank Primitive Methodist Chapel (Bank Road) Derbyshire
Matlock Bank Primitive Methodist Chapel (Bank Road) Derbyshire
The first chapel to sit on Bank Road was founded in 1838
Page link: Matlock Moor PM Chapel Derbyshire
Matlock Moor PM Chapel Derbyshire
The chapel was built in 1903
Page link: Hackney Primitive Methodist Chapel Greenaway Lane Hackney Derbyshire
Hackney Primitive Methodist Chapel Greenaway Lane Hackney Derbyshire
There are two PM chapel buildings in Hackney
Page link: Buxton; Queens Road Primitive Methodist Chapel, Fairfield, Derbyshire
Buxton; Queens Road Primitive Methodist Chapel, Fairfield, Derbyshire
Known locally as 'The Tin Chapel' it was opened in 1903
Page link: Bakewell (Water Street) PM Chapel Derbyshire
Bakewell (Water Street) PM Chapel Derbyshire
The chapel was built in 1892
Page link: Birchover PM Chapel Derbyshire
Birchover PM Chapel Derbyshire
This chapel was built in 1867
Page link: Darley Hillside PM Chapel Derbyshire
Darley Hillside PM Chapel Derbyshire
This chapel was built in 1912
Page link: York; Ebenezer PM Chapel, Little Stonegate
York; Ebenezer PM Chapel, Little Stonegate
This chapel was opened on November 13th 1851
Page link: York; Victoria Bar Primitive Methodist Chapel
York; Victoria Bar Primitive Methodist Chapel
This chapel was built in 1880 and closed in 1939
Page link: Minsterley PM Chapel Shropshire
Minsterley PM Chapel Shropshire
This brick built chapel was erected in 1924
Page link: Worthen (Mount Zion) PM Chapel Shropshire
Worthen (Mount Zion) PM Chapel Shropshire
This small brick built chapel was erected in 1861
Page link: Lepton P M Chapel Huddersfield West Yorkshire
Lepton P M Chapel Huddersfield West Yorkshire
This small rural chapel was built in 1835.
Page link: Halifax; Ebenezer PM Church, St.James Road
Halifax; Ebenezer PM Church, St.James Road
The first chapel on this site was built in 1822.
Page link: Haworth; Mill Heys Primitive Methodist Chapel
Haworth; Mill Heys Primitive Methodist Chapel
This chapel opened for worship in 1870
Page link: Yarm-on-Tees PM Chapel, Yorkshire
Yarm-on-Tees PM Chapel, Yorkshire
This chapel in West Street was built in 1897
Page link: Bradwell PM Chapel Derbyshire
Bradwell PM Chapel Derbyshire
This chapel was built in 1845 and enlarged in 1878
Page link: Little Hucklow PM Chapel Derbyshire
Little Hucklow PM Chapel Derbyshire
The chapel was built in 1826
Page link: Whitehough PM Chapel Derbyshire
Whitehough PM Chapel Derbyshire
This chapel was built in 1840
Page link: Chapel-en-le-Frith PM Chapel Derbyshire
Chapel-en-le-Frith PM Chapel Derbyshire
Known as the Bethel Chapel it was built in 1852
Page link: Chelmorton Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Chelmorton Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
This chapel was built in 1874
Page link: Gnosall PM Chapel Staffordshire
Gnosall PM Chapel Staffordshire
This brick built chapel was erected in 1901
Page link: Buxworth PM Tabernacle near Chinley Derbyshire
Buxworth PM Tabernacle near Chinley Derbyshire
This chapel was built in 1876
Page link: Cresselly PM Chapel  Lanesend Pembrokeshire Wales
Cresselly PM Chapel Lanesend Pembrokeshire Wales
This chapel was built in 1893
Page link: Berwick-on-Tweed Primitive Methodist Chapel Northumberland
Berwick-on-Tweed Primitive Methodist Chapel Northumberland
This chapel built in 1829 no longer exists
Page link: High Leven PM Chapel Teeside Co.Durham
High Leven PM Chapel Teeside Co.Durham
This chapel in Barwick Lane was built in 1851
Page link: Blindcrake PM Chapel Cumberland
Blindcrake PM Chapel Cumberland
Built in 1894 this chapel is now a dwelling called 'Chapel House'.
Page link: Stoke St.Milborough PM Chapel nr Ludlow Shropshire
Stoke St.Milborough PM Chapel nr Ludlow Shropshire
This rural chapel was built in 1842
Page link: Trench PM Chapel Shropshire
Trench PM Chapel Shropshire
Built in 1866 this chapel was known as Bethesda
Page link: Amble; Percy Street Primitive Methodist Chapel, Northumberland
Amble; Percy Street Primitive Methodist Chapel, Northumberland
This large stone built chapel was erected in 1902
Page link: Wrockwardine Wood PM Chapel Shropshire
Wrockwardine Wood PM Chapel Shropshire
This chapel in Plough Road, erected in 1863, is the second chapel to be built on this site.
Page link: Newgate Primitive Methodist Chapel Barnard Castle Co.Durham
Newgate Primitive Methodist Chapel Barnard Castle Co.Durham
This chapel was built in 1887 and closed sometime before 1992.
Page link: Bowlees Primitive Methodist Chapel Teesdale Co Durham
Bowlees Primitive Methodist Chapel Teesdale Co Durham
Built in 1845 this chapel was last used for worship in 1968
Page link: Holwick PM Chapel Teesdale Co Durham
Holwick PM Chapel Teesdale Co Durham
Little is known about this tiny chapel
Page link: Ludlow; Zion Primitive Methodist Chapel East Hamlet
Ludlow; Zion Primitive Methodist Chapel East Hamlet
This chapel was built in 1878 and closed in the early part of the 21st century
Page link: Norham Primitive Methodist Chapel Northumberland
Norham Primitive Methodist Chapel Northumberland
This chapel may have been built in the late 1880s and was probably closed in the early 1940s
Page link: Allerdean Primitive Methodist Chapel West Allerdean Northumberland
Allerdean Primitive Methodist Chapel West Allerdean Northumberland
This chapel was built in 1902.No date for closure is known.
Page link: Lowick Primitive Methodist Chapel Northumberland
Lowick Primitive Methodist Chapel Northumberland
This chapel was built in the Jubilee year 1860
Page link: Belford (West Street) Primitive Methodist Chapel Northumberland
Belford (West Street) Primitive Methodist Chapel Northumberland
According to the statistical returns of the Methodist Church Belford PM Chapel was housed in rented property built in 1920
Page link: Ludlow; Old Street Primitive Methodist Chapel
Ludlow; Old Street Primitive Methodist Chapel
This chapel was erected in 1870 and seated 400 people.
Page link: Howgill (Barden) PM Chapel North Yorkshire.
Howgill (Barden) PM Chapel North Yorkshire.
This chapel was erected in 1836.
Page link: Kniveton PM Chapel near Ashbourne Derbyshire.
Kniveton PM Chapel near Ashbourne Derbyshire.
This chapel was built in 1832.
Page link: Kirk Ireton Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Kirk Ireton Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
There were two chapels here. One built in 1836 and one built in 1876.
Page link: Haswell Plough PM Chapel Co. Durham
Haswell Plough PM Chapel Co. Durham
This chapel could have been opened in 1877
Page link: Cox Bank Jubilee PM Chapel, nr. Audlem Cheshire
Cox Bank Jubilee PM Chapel, nr. Audlem Cheshire
This chapel was built in 1861
Page link: Forest 'Ebenezer' Primitive Methodist Chapel Teesdale Co. Durham
Forest 'Ebenezer' Primitive Methodist Chapel Teesdale Co. Durham
This chapel was built in 1880 and probably closed in the 1990s
Page link: Staindrop Primitive Methodist Chapel  Co. Durham
Staindrop Primitive Methodist Chapel Co. Durham
The chapel was built in 1861 and is still open for worship in 2013
Page link: Middleton in Teesdale Primitive Methodist Chapel  Co Durham
Middleton in Teesdale Primitive Methodist Chapel Co Durham
This chapel was built in 1872 and was also known as the Bourne PM Chapel.
Page link: Mickleton (High Road) PM Chapel, Co. Durham
Mickleton (High Road) PM Chapel, Co. Durham
The chapel was built in 1845. In 2013 it appeared to have been closed for worship for many years
Page link: Hulland (Bourne) Primitive Methodist Chapel, Hulland Moss Derbyshire
Hulland (Bourne) Primitive Methodist Chapel, Hulland Moss Derbyshire
This chapel was opened in 1821 and is still open for worship in 2014
Page link: Gilwern Primitive Methodist Graveyard
Gilwern Primitive Methodist Graveyard
near Abergavenny, Monmouthshire
Page link: Gilwern Primitive Methodist Chapel, near Abergavenny, Monmouthshire
Gilwern Primitive Methodist Chapel, near Abergavenny, Monmouthshire
May have also been known as Lion Terrace Primitive Methodist Chapel
Page link: Hognaston PM Chapel Derbyshire
Hognaston PM Chapel Derbyshire
This chapel dated 1898 replaced an earlier one of 1827.
Page link: Glazebury (Immanuel) Primitive Methodist Chapel, Warrington Road Cheshire
Glazebury (Immanuel) Primitive Methodist Chapel, Warrington Road Cheshire
Until 1974 this chapel was in the county of Lancashire. It is closed for worship
Page link: Cross o' th' Hands Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Cross o' th' Hands Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
This chapel, seating 90, was opened in 1909 and is still open for worship in 2014
Page link: Cross Heath PM Chapel Newcastle-under-Lyme Staffordshire
Cross Heath PM Chapel Newcastle-under-Lyme Staffordshire
This chapel was opened in 1911 and is still open for worship in 2014
Page link: Blakeley Lane PM Chapel Staffordshire
Blakeley Lane PM Chapel Staffordshire
This Chapel was opened 1900 and is still open for worship in 2014
Page link: Huxley; Jubilee Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
Huxley; Jubilee Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
The chapel was opened for worship in 1860
Page link: Bishop's Offley PM Chapel Offleymarsh Staffordshire
Bishop's Offley PM Chapel Offleymarsh Staffordshire
The chapel was opened in 1875 and is still open for worship in 2013
Page link: Nantwich; Broad Lane Primitive Methodist Centenary Chapel, Cheshire
Nantwich; Broad Lane Primitive Methodist Centenary Chapel, Cheshire
The chapel was opened in 1864 and is still open for worship in 2014
Page link: Haslington Primitive Methodist Chapel, Cheshire
Haslington Primitive Methodist Chapel, Cheshire
The first chapel was built in 1860 and in 1890 it was enlarged as a school after a new chapel had been built in 1868
Page link: Bagley PM Chapel Shropshire
Bagley PM Chapel Shropshire
This chapel built in 1863 replaced a former chapel built in 1827
Page link: Cockenzie PM Chapel East Lothian
Cockenzie PM Chapel East Lothian
This chapel was built in 1878 and is still open for worship in 2013
Page link: Tranent PM  Chapel East Lothian
Tranent PM Chapel East Lothian
This chapel built in 1870 and is now closed for worship in 2013
Page link: Spennymoor; Rosa Street Primitive Methodist  Chapel, Co Durham
Spennymoor; Rosa Street Primitive Methodist Chapel, Co Durham
This chapel was built in 1869 and is still open for worship in 2013
Page link: Scremerston; The Primitive Methodist Brown Memorial Chapel, Northumberland
Scremerston; The Primitive Methodist Brown Memorial Chapel, Northumberland
This chapel was built in 1886 and in 2013 it is tastefully converted into a dwelling.
Page link: Seahouses (Main Street) Primitive Methodist Chapel Northumberland
Seahouses (Main Street) Primitive Methodist Chapel Northumberland
The chapel was opened in 1925 and is still used for worship in 2013
Page link: Craster Primitive Methodist Chapel Northumberland
Craster Primitive Methodist Chapel Northumberland
This chapel was possibly built either 1880 or 1882
Page link: Hopton PM Chapel (near Ruyton-XI-Towns) Shropshire
Hopton PM Chapel (near Ruyton-XI-Towns) Shropshire
This chapel was built in 1833. Closure date and conversion to a house are unknown.
Page link: Vron Gate P M Chapel Shropshire
Vron Gate P M Chapel Shropshire
This chapel was erected in 1877 and worship continues in 2013
Page link: Bentlawnt P M Ebenezer Chapel Shropshire
Bentlawnt P M Ebenezer Chapel Shropshire
The chapel was built in 1854 and closed in about 2003
Page link: Asterley P M Chapel Shropshire
Asterley P M Chapel Shropshire
The chapel was either built or opened in 1834 and is still open for worship in 2013
Page link: Christon Bank Primitive Methodist Church Northumberland
Christon Bank Primitive Methodist Church Northumberland
The Church was built or opened in 1891 and is still open for worship in 2013
Page link: Audlem PM Chapel Cheshire
Audlem PM Chapel Cheshire
Two chapels have stood on this site. The first opened in 1848 and the second larger chapel was erected in1871
Page link: Mytholmroyd P M Chapel West Yorkshire.
Mytholmroyd P M Chapel West Yorkshire.
This chapel was built in 1887 and called Mount Zion. It may have replaced an earlier building.
Page link: Watton P M Chapel East Yorkshire
Watton P M Chapel East Yorkshire
This chapel was built and opened in 1887.
Page link: Walford Heath P M Chapel Shropshire
Walford Heath P M Chapel Shropshire
This chapel was erected in 1841
Page link: Ford Heath P M Chapel Shropshire.
Ford Heath P M Chapel Shropshire.
This Chapel was built in 1867 and enlarged in 1891.
Page link: Stiperstones P M Chapel Shropshire.
Stiperstones P M Chapel Shropshire.
This chapel was built or opened in 1869
Page link: North Cave Primitive Methodist Chapel East Yorkshire
North Cave Primitive Methodist Chapel East Yorkshire
The chapel in the photos was built in 1870
Page link: Snailbeach P M Chapel Shropshire.
Snailbeach P M Chapel Shropshire.
This chapel was opened in 1878.
Page link: Chedworth P M Chapel Gloucestershire
Chedworth P M Chapel Gloucestershire
This Chapel was built in 1866
Page link: Haisthorpe Primitive Methodist Chapel East Yorkshire
Haisthorpe Primitive Methodist Chapel East Yorkshire
This chapel was built and opened in 1888.
Page link: Hotham Primitive Methodist Chapel East Yorkshire
Hotham Primitive Methodist Chapel East Yorkshire
This chapel was built in 1869
Page link: Fridaythorpe P M Chapel East Yorkshire
Fridaythorpe P M Chapel East Yorkshire
The Chapel was built or opened in 1851
Page link: Garton-on-the-Wolds Primitive Methodist Chapel East Yorkshire
Garton-on-the-Wolds Primitive Methodist Chapel East Yorkshire
This Chapel was built and opened in 1871
Page link: East Morton P M Chapel West Yorkshire.
East Morton P M Chapel West Yorkshire.
After the Methodist Union this chapel became known as Hillside Methodist Chapel. In 2013 it is still called Hillside Chapel
Page link: Beswick Primitive Methodist Chapel East Yorkshire
Beswick Primitive Methodist Chapel East Yorkshire
The chapel was built and opened in 1888.
Page link: Hutton Primitive Methodist Chapel East Yorkshire
Hutton Primitive Methodist Chapel East Yorkshire
This tiny chapel was built and opened in 1860 and closed in 2010
Page link: Llandrinio Primitive Methodist Chapel Powys, Wales
Llandrinio Primitive Methodist Chapel Powys, Wales
A chapel was opened in 1835. The present building dates from1907
Page link: Ellerker P M Chapel East Yorkshire
Ellerker P M Chapel East Yorkshire
This chapel was built in 1856.Today in 2013 it is a dwelling.
Page link: Warslow P M Chapel Staffordshire
Warslow P M Chapel Staffordshire
Opened in 1848, this chapel is now house
Page link: Hulme End Primitive Methodsit Chapel Staffordshire
Hulme End Primitive Methodsit Chapel Staffordshire
This tiny chapel was opened in 1854. In 2013 sadly the chapel is derelict.
Page link: Youlgreave P M Chapel Derbyshire
Youlgreave P M Chapel Derbyshire
This imposing stone built chapel in the main street was opened in 1895. It is still open for worship in 2013.
Page link: Elton Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Elton Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
This tiny stone built chapel situated in the main street was opened in 1843
Page link: Biggin P M Chapel Hartington  Derbyshire
Biggin P M Chapel Hartington Derbyshire
Opened in 1842 this chapel has now been converted into a house.
Page link: Whinfell P M Chapel Cumbria
Whinfell P M Chapel Cumbria
Built in 1903 this chapel is now a dwelling
Page link: Winster Primitive Methodist Chapel, Derbyshire
Winster Primitive Methodist Chapel, Derbyshire
Built in 1823 and extensively enlarged in 1850. Now closed April 2013
Page link: Boylestone Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Boylestone Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
This chapel also known today as Bourne Methodist Church was built in 1846 replacing an earlier one. It is still open for worship in April 2013
Page link: Dove Holes P M Chapel Derbyshire
Dove Holes P M Chapel Derbyshire
This chapel was built in 1870 and is still open for worship in 2013.
Page link: Church Broughton Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Church Broughton Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
This chapel was built in 1828, A Centenary School extension was added in 1928. The chapel is still open for worship in April 2013.
Page link: Lockington P M Chapel East Yorkshire
Lockington P M Chapel East Yorkshire
This chapel was built in 1862 supposedly replacing an earlier one of 1825
Page link: Monyash Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Monyash Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
The foundation stones for this chapel were laid on May 18th 1888.
Page link: Flagg Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Flagg Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
The chapel used today in 2013 was built in 1883.
Page link: Lund PM Chapel East Yorkshire
Lund PM Chapel East Yorkshire
This chapel was built in 1871 and is still open for worship today April 2013
Page link: Wern PM Chapel Shropshire
Wern PM Chapel Shropshire
This chapel was opened in 1896 but today it is the garage of the bungalow that stands behind it.
Page link: Lee Bridges PM Chapel Shropshire
Lee Bridges PM Chapel Shropshire
This small rural chapel was opened in 1898 and is still being used for worship today August 2012
Page link: Burnham Primitive Methodist Chapel Lincolnshire
Burnham Primitive Methodist Chapel Lincolnshire
This small chapel was built in 1872 . It is now the village hall.
Page link: Stanwardine in the Fields PM Chapel Shropshire
Stanwardine in the Fields PM Chapel Shropshire
This small rural brick built chapel opened in 1869
Page link: Chorley; Bateman Memorial Chapel 1875, Cheshire
Chorley; Bateman Memorial Chapel 1875, Cheshire
The chapel was built and the graveyard created in 1873 and closed in 1970.
Page link: Ettiley Heath PM Chapel Cheshire
Ettiley Heath PM Chapel Cheshire
This chapel was built in 1888 and is still in use for worship today in 2013
Page link: Pant PM Chapel Shropshire
Pant PM Chapel Shropshire
This chapel opened in 1866. Today in 2013 it is still being used for worship.
Page link: Breaden Heath PM Chapel Shropshire.
Breaden Heath PM Chapel Shropshire.
Breaden Heath Chapel was built and opened in 1832. It was closed in the 1980's
Page link: Lower Wych PM Chapel, Cheshire
Lower Wych PM Chapel, Cheshire
The Chapel was built in 1923 and was closed on Easter Day Sunday 31st March 1991
Page link: Higher Wych PM Chapel, Cheshire
Higher Wych PM Chapel, Cheshire
The chapel was built in 1879 and is still open for worship in 2012
Page link: Bulkeley Jubilee PM Chapel Cheshire
Bulkeley Jubilee PM Chapel Cheshire
This Chapel was built and opened in 1861. It was closed for worship in 2011.
Page link: Bronington PM Chapel in the County of Clwyd
Bronington PM Chapel in the County of Clwyd
This chapel was built and opened in 1891. The closing date of the chapel, for worship, is unknown.
Page link: Crewe (Bradfield Road) Primitive Methodist Mission Room, Coppenhall
Crewe (Bradfield Road) Primitive Methodist Mission Room, Coppenhall
This PM Mission Room was built and opened in 1899. It is still open for worship.
Page link: Westwoodside PM Chapel Lincolnshire
Westwoodside PM Chapel Lincolnshire
The chapel was built and opened in 1861, and is still being used for worship in 2012
Page link: Epworth Primitive Methodist Chapel Lincolnshire
Epworth Primitive Methodist Chapel Lincolnshire
The chapel was built in 1883 and was closed in about 1965. The Sunday School was added in 1909
Page link: Eastoft Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire
Eastoft Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire
This chapel and schoolroom were built in 1869. Worship ceased here in 2009
Page link: Ealand Primitive Methodist Chapel Isle of Axholme Lincolnshire
Ealand Primitive Methodist Chapel Isle of Axholme Lincolnshire
This chapel was built in 1882 and is still open for worship in 2012
Page link: Maesbrook PM Chapel Shropshire.
Maesbrook PM Chapel Shropshire.
This Chapel was erected in 1899. It was the second chapel to be built at Maesbrook.
Page link: Tideswell Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Tideswell Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
This chapel was completed in 1893. It closed in the 1960's and the congregation joined the Wesleyan Methodist Church in Fountain Street Tideswell.
Page link: Madeley Ebenezer PM Chapel Staffordshire
Madeley Ebenezer PM Chapel Staffordshire
This chapel was erected in 1856
Page link: Oakhanger PM Chapel, Cheshire
Oakhanger PM Chapel, Cheshire
This Church was erected in 1897
Page link: Deuddwr PM Chapel Wales
Deuddwr PM Chapel Wales
Also known as Deytheur PM Chapel
Page link: Treflach Wood PM Chapel Shropshire
Treflach Wood PM Chapel Shropshire
This chapel is now a house
Page link: Farnhill Primitive Methodist Chapel West Yorkshire
Farnhill Primitive Methodist Chapel West Yorkshire
This stone chapel was built in 1897
Page link: Edgerley Jubilee PM Chapel Shropshire
Edgerley Jubilee PM Chapel Shropshire
Edgerley Chapel was built in 1860 and is still open for worship
Page link: Spurstow PM Chapel Cheshire
Spurstow PM Chapel Cheshire
Chapel was built or opened in 1844
Page link: Knockin Heath Ebenenzer PM Chapel Shropshire.
Knockin Heath Ebenenzer PM Chapel Shropshire.
This chapel was opened in 1831 and is still in use in May 2012.
Page link: Melverley PM Chapel Shropshire
Melverley PM Chapel Shropshire
Christian witness began in Melverlely in the open air. The foundation stone for this small rural chapel was laid on August 1st 1865. It is still used for worship today May 2012.
Page link: Buxton Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Buxton Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
This Chapel was built in 1890, and is situated on London Road.
Page link: Taddington Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Taddington Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
This chapel was either built or opened in 1903
Page link: Maesbury Primitive Methodist Chapel Shropshire
Maesbury Primitive Methodist Chapel Shropshire
This chapel known as 'Bethesda' is in Ball Lane
Page link: Yorton Heath PM Chapel Shropshire
Yorton Heath PM Chapel Shropshire
This chapel was erected in 1859. Closed 1958.
Page link: Mansfield, Woodhouse Road PM Chapel
Mansfield, Woodhouse Road PM Chapel
This chapel was built in 1886 on Leeming Street (now Woodhouse Road)
Page link: Mansfield Bethel Primitive Methodist Chapel,Nottingham Road
Mansfield Bethel Primitive Methodist Chapel,Nottingham Road
This chapel was opened in 1896.Today it is still open and has four members
Page link: Burslem, Hamil Road (Clowes) PM Chapel
Burslem, Hamil Road (Clowes) PM Chapel
This chapel was opened in 1897. Closed 2011
Page link: Clive PM  Chapel, Shropshire
Clive PM Chapel, Shropshire
Chapel opened in 1859, Closed in ????
Page link: Bettisfield (Ebenezer) PM  Chapel, Shropshire
Bettisfield (Ebenezer) PM Chapel, Shropshire
This Chapel is still being used for worship.
Page link: Welshampton PM  Chapel, Shropshire
Welshampton PM Chapel, Shropshire
This chapel is still in use for worship
Page link: Morton (Bethel) PM  Chapel, Shropshire
Morton (Bethel) PM Chapel, Shropshire
This chapel in the rural district of Oswestry is still being used for worship.
Page link: Northwood (Jubilee) PM Chapel, Shropshire
Northwood (Jubilee) PM Chapel, Shropshire
This chapel is still in use for worship. N.B. spelling on plaque.
Page link: Poolhead PM Chapel, Shropshire
Poolhead PM Chapel, Shropshire
This former PM Chapel built in 1864 is now a house with land around